- Updated unclear assessment error messages
- Fixed issues where in some cases, assessment could not be saved if a template was not selected
- Fixed issue when not being able to stop training
- Fixed issue when training in a draft was deleted, but did not delete correclty
- Minor updates to the assessment wizard design
- Fixed an error where in some cases Start button was still active after the assessment was finished
The Rise of Social Engineering Attacks and Using Information Security Awareness To Prevent Them
Social engineering attacks are a growing threat to businesses and individuals alike. These attacks a...